Convert Huobi to LEO Token Price Calculator & ht vs. leo Comparison

With the ever-fluctuating cryptocurrency market, keeping track of real-time prices between Huobi and LEO Token can be challenging. Our dedicated Huobi to LEO Token price converter & calculator makes this task seamless and straightforward. Whether you're an investor, trader, or crypto enthusiast, leverage our tool to get the latest conversion rates of ht vs. leo. Stay ahead of the market and make informed decisions by accessing the most up-to-date data at your fingertips

1 Huobi (ht) == 0.65425531914894 LEO Token (leo).
Rate : 0.65425531914894

Huobi (ht) Price: 2.46$
LEO Token (leo) Price: 3.76$

How much is 1 Huobi in LEO Token

1 Huobi is 0.65425531914894 LEO Token.

LEO Token (LEO) - A Review and Comparison


LEO Token (LEO) is an exchange-based token that operates on the Ethereum platform. It is categorized as a Centralized Exchange (CEX) token and is part of the Ethereum Ecosystem. Currently, LEO Token ranks 22nd in terms of market capitalization.


LEO Token was launched by Bitfinex, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, as a way to reward its loyal users and provide them with unique benefits within the Bitfinex ecosystem. The token carries its own value and can be traded against various popular currencies.

Token Distribution

The distribution of LEO Token was conducted through a private sale, which took place in May 2019. A total of 1 billion LEO Tokens were generated, with Bitfinex allocating 60% of the tokens to the private sale participants. The remaining 40% was retained by Bitfinex for various purposes, including user rewards, operations, and team incentives.

Use Cases

LEO Token provides several use cases for Bitfinex users. Holding LEO Tokens can result in reduced trading fees, improved withdrawal and deposit limits, and exclusive access to certain services and features. Additionally, Bitfinex periodically buys back LEO Tokens from the market using a portion of its profits, potentially creating a positive impact on token value.

Comparison with Huobi Token

When comparing LEO Token with Huobi Token (HT), there are a few notable differences. While both tokens are issued by centralized exchanges and operate on the Ethereum platform, they have distinct features and purposes.

HT was launched by Huobi as a response to tightening regulations in China, aiming to recover its user base and foster greater loyalty among its customers. It rewards users with lower transaction fees and offers trading pairs against popular currencies. On the other hand, LEO Token was introduced by Bitfinex to reward its users and provide unique benefits within its ecosystem.

Marketwise, LEO Token currently holds a higher rank in terms of market capitalization, standing at 22nd, while HT ranks 96th. Additionally, LEO Token has experienced a slight decrease in value over the past 30 days, with a negative price change of -3.93249 percent, whereas HT has seen a significant increase of 96 percent.


LEO Token (LEO) and Huobi Token (HT) are both exchange-based tokens that aim to reward users and bring value to their respective ecosystems. While LEO Token focuses on providing benefits within the Bitfinex platform, HT aims to recover Huobi's user base and loyalty. Both tokens have their own unique features, use cases, and market positions, making them viable options for users seeking rewards within centralized exchanges.