BitTorrent (BTT) - A Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Token
- Asset Platform:
- Binance Launchpad, Alleged SEC Securities, Ethereum Ecosystem
- Market Cap Rank:
- Price Change (30 days):
- Listed Exchanges:
- Uniswap V2, Binance, TokoCrypto, DigiFinex, CoinTiger, MEXC, Gate.io, Bitget, Huobi, OKX, Bitfinex, WhiteBIT, BitMart, Paribu, KuCoin, AscendEX (BitMax), Bitci TR, CoinW, Pionex, Bitexen, Kraken, Bybit, Bitrue, CoinEx, Indodax, CEX.IO, BingX, Poloniex, Bitunix, Icrypex, SUN.io, CoinDCX, Upbit, Bithumb, Coinone, BitBNS, FMFW.io, AltcoinTrader
About BitTorrent (BTT)
BitTorrent was originally developed by Bram Cohen as a peer-to-peer protocol for global file sharing. The BitTorrent Token (BTT) is a TRC-10 token built on the TRON blockchain platform. It aims to enhance the capabilities of BitTorrent by introducing economic features for networking, bandwidth, and storage resource sharing and trading.
One of the notable features of BitTorrent Token (BTT) is BitTorrent Speed, where BTT tokens can be used to unlock faster download speeds.
List of exchanges where you can trade BTT tokens:
- Uniswap V2 (Ethereum)
- AscendEX (BitMax)
- Bitci TR
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is BitTorrent (BTT)?
- BitTorrent (BTT) is a peer-to-peer protocol token built on the TRON blockchain platform. It was created to enhance the capabilities of BitTorrent by introducing economic features for networking, bandwidth, and storage resource sharing and trading.
- Where can BTT tokens be traded?
- BTT tokens can be traded on various exchanges, including Uniswap V2, Binance, TokoCrypto, DigiFinex, CoinTiger, MEXC, Gate.io, and many more.