- Symbol: KLAY
- Name: Klaytn
- Asset Platform ID: klay-token
- Categories: Public Blockchain, Metaverse, GameFi, Creator Economy
- Market Cap Rank: 87
- 30-day Price Change Percentage: +87%
Klaytn is a public blockchain platform that is focused on the metaverse, GameFi, and the creator economy. It was officially launched in June 2019 and has become the dominant blockchain platform in South Korea. The platform is undergoing global business expansion through its international base in Singapore, with support from the US$500m Klaytn Growth Fund. The fund aims to grow the ecosystem of companies built on Klaytn and is managed by the Klaytn Foundation. For more information, visit the official website: https://klaytn.foundation.
Rocket Pool (RPL)
- Symbol: RPL
- Name: Rocket Pool
- Asset Platform ID: ethereum
- Categories: Polygon Ecosystem, Arbitrum Ecosystem, Liquid Staking Governance Tokens, Ethereum Ecosystem, DeFi, Business Services, Infrastructure
- Market Cap Rank: 77
- 30-day Price Change Percentage: -19.82%
Rocket Pool is Ethereum's most decentralized liquid staking protocol. It allows participants to deposit as little as 0.01 ETH to receive the rETH liquid staking token. As a fully non-custodial solution, Rocket Pool's node operators are economically-aligned to perform well for stakers. Joining as a node operator is permissionless and requires only 16 ETH instead of the usual 32. Node operators receive a boosted ROI through operator commission and RPL rewards. The Rocket Pool team has a strong pedigree and track record in the staking space since 2016.