Comparison and Review: eCash (XEC) vs Chainlink (LINK)
- Symbol: XEC
- Name: eCash
- Asset Platform:
- Categories: Governance, Layer 1 (L1)
- Market Cap Rank: 85
- Price Change (30d): +85%
Derived from one of the most trusted names in the cryptocurrency space, eCash (formerly known as BCHA) is the natural continuation of the Bitcoin Cash project. It follows through on key promises such as the innovative Avalanche consensus layer, and introduces concepts never before seen in a Bitcoin project, such as staking, fork-free network upgrades, and subchains. eCash aims to realize the vision of Milton Friedman and offers true financial freedom to its users.
- Symbol: LINK
- Name: Chainlink
- Asset Platform: Ethereum
- Categories: Business Services, Infrastructure, Smart Contract Platform, Decentralized Finance (DeFi), Oracle, Polkadot Ecosystem, BNB Chain Ecosystem, Solana Ecosystem, Polygon Ecosystem, Gnosis Chain Ecosystem, Arbitrum Ecosystem, Avalanche Ecosystem, Harmony Ecosystem, Cardano Ecosystem, Near Protocol Ecosystem, Fantom Ecosystem, Edgeware Ecosystem, Optimism Ecosystem, Ethereum Ecosystem
- Market Cap Rank: 23
- Price Change (30d): -10.50446%
Chainlink is a decentralized oracle framework built on the Ethereum platform. It enables the creation of Decentralized Oracle Networks (DONs) that bring real-world data onto blockchain networks. Chainlink provides various decentralized services, including Price Feeds, Proof of Reserve, Verifiable Randomness, Keepers, and the ability to connect to any web API. Its aim is to ensure the reliability and tamper-proof nature of external information and off-chain computations used in smart contracts.
While both eCash and Chainlink are prominent projects in the blockchain space, they serve different purposes.
eCash focuses on building upon the Bitcoin Cash project and introduces innovative features such as the Avalanche consensus layer, staking, and fork-free network upgrades. Its goal is to provide true financial freedom to its users.
On the other hand, Chainlink is a decentralized oracle framework that aims to bring real-world data onto blockchain networks. It provides services like Price Feeds, Proof of Reserve, and Verifiable Randomness, ensuring the reliability of external information used in smart contracts.
- eCash is derived from Bitcoin Cash, while Chainlink is built on the Ethereum platform.
- eCash introduces features such as staking, fork-free network upgrades, and subchains, which are not present in Chainlink.
- Chainlink focuses on providing decentralized oracle services, such as Price Feeds and Verifiable Randomness.
Currently, eCash (XEC) ranks 85th in terms of market capitalization, with a price change of +85% over the past 30 days. In comparison, Chainlink (LINK) ranks 23rd in terms of market capitalization, with a price change of -10.50446% over the past 30 days.