Avalanche is a high-throughput smart contract blockchain platform. It utilizes a proof-of-stake consensus protocol and is known for its speed, low cost, and environmental friendliness. Since its mainnet launch in September 2020, Avalanche has gained significant traction, with over 100+ individual projects, $1.4M+ of AVAX burned (reducing supply), 950+ individual block-producing validators, and a community of over 500k+ members globally. The platform also features popular decentralized finance (DeFi) applications like Pangolin and TraderJoe.
- Symbol: AVAX
- Name: Avalanche
- Asset Platform ID: -
- Categories: Smart Contract Platform, Layer 1 (L1), Avalanche Ecosystem
- Market Cap Rank: 19
- 30-Day Price Change: +19% (in currency)
Arbitrum is a leading Ethereum scaling solution that provides cheap transactions to tens of thousands of users while maintaining an experience very similar to Ethereum. It is an optimistic rollup and currently has the highest total value locked (TVL) among Layer 2 (L2) solutions. Several prominent dApps, including GMX, Radiant, Uniswap V3, and Gains Network, operate on the Arbitrum platform.
- Symbol: ARB
- Name: Arbitrum
- Asset Platform ID: arbitrum-one
- Categories: Arbitrum Nova Ecosystem, Ethereum Ecosystem, Arbitrum Ecosystem, Layer 2 (L2)
- Market Cap Rank: 39
- 30-Day Price Change: -19.4768% (in currency)